1/2 cup of chickpea four
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 1/2 tsp flaxmeal
1/4 cup veggies of choice
1/2 cup sauerkraut
Half of an avocado
salt to taste
- In a cast iron or non stick pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Allow to heat.
- Chop al your veggies. Set aside.
- Mix flour, water, nutritional yeast and salt, mix. Add veggies.
- Once pan is hot turn the heat to mid/low and just the way you make a pancake add this batter, creating a thin layer and covering the whole pan.
- Allow to sit 2-5 minutes, depending on your pan and how crispy you want it. Flip, and allow 2-3 minutes more to fully cook.
- Once done stuff with sauerkraut, avocado, fresh herbs and chillies to taste.