Happy Astrological New Year!
The sun enters Aries, marking the beginning of a new sun cycle. Aries season calls attention to this revitalizing energy. Ruled by Mars, Aries energy gives us the opportunity to think new and bold, but also fiery and impulsive. These herbs will assist in calming and restoration while still nourishing your inner fire.
- Muscular System
- Tends toward excess
- Poor vision
- Muscle spasms
- Memory loss
- Basil: soothing, anti-inflammatory, tasty
- Ginger: anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, stimulates circulation, provides energy boost
- Nettles: anti-inflammatory, great for allergy season, nutritious, lowers blood pressure
- Cayenne: boosts metabolism, can assist in lowering blood pressure, relieves congestion, fiery flavor
- Calendula: anti-inflammatory, can prevent muscle spasms, can reduce fever, known as the “sunshine herb”
- Yarrow: aids circulation, anti-inflammatory, helps reduce anxiety